SERVICES: Usability Testing
Whether for software, websites, computer-based training or virtually any other digital interface, ease of use is extremely important. EyeTracking, Inc. has the tools and expertise to answer any question pertaining to usability. Which content catches the eye? What features cause confusion? Is a task or exercise overwhelming? How can the system be improved to better support the user? In our experience, there’s only one way to find out.
EyeTracking, Inc. understands that visibility and usability go hand in hand. For over a decade we have used eye tracking alongside traditional usability methods to generate a complete picture of user experience. The types of interfaces that we have tested over the past decade include:
- Video Games
- Interactive Kiosks
- Training Systems
- Vehicle Cockpits
- Medical Devices
- Mobile Devices
- Tablet Computers
Our usability testing services extend far beyond collection of visual behavior data. The list of services offered includes:
- Development of comprehensive multimodal usability studies
- Web-assisted recruiting of qualified research participants
- Testing of virtually any website, mobile device, software or user system
- Analysis of feature visibility, clicks, scrolling, task completion, workload, user feedback and more
- Statistical comparison of multiple versions and competitors
- Moderating of post-testing interviews (standard and ActionReview™)
- Hosting of usability-related questionnaires and online quantitative surveys
- A customized multimedia report with expert interpretation of all results
The world’s largest chain of retail warehouse stores
The client sought EyeTracking, Inc’s assistance in evaluating the usability and visibility of a new website feature, designed to assist customers with the purchase of high-end electronics. In addition to assessing the feature itself, the client wished to examine comparable tools on competitor sites.
VIEW COMPLETE CASE STUDY...